A Little Update

By 17:37 , , ,

Hey guys so I've been a bit MIA the last like 2 months (what a surprise) but I really miss blogging properly and I'm going to try find more time to write posts.



I've been super duper busy this summer with work so it's been really difficult for me to actually find the time to sit down and write a post but I promise when I get back to uni in September I'll be posting a lot lot more.

The other day I FINALLY uploaded my first YouTube video so I'm hopefully going to be uploading lots on that. I'm really excited about starting my channel and I've been working on my next few videos to get uploaded.

If you want to subscribe here's the link. It would mean so much if you subscribe. I'll be posting my next video sometime this weekend so stay tuned.

Love ya,
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments