1,000 Page Views.

By 08:15

So exciting times for me last night.. I reached 1,000 pageviews on this blog. To some poeple 1,000 page views is nothing but to me its a HUGE milestone. I never though I'd be able to achieve something like this and it literally means the world to me!

I want to thank each and everyone of you who read my blog, weather youve been here since the start or if youve only recently began reading. You all mean so much to me and I hope that as I continue to blog, I will have the opportunity to get to know you all more and be able to connect with you more.

This is just a short post to say a massive thank you to everyone reading!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Image from weheartit.com

Please leave any post requests in the comments and don't forget to follow! :) 

Love ya,
Niamh x.


You Might Also Like

0 comments