Quick and Easy Autumn Make Up Products

By 22:21

These are all the products I used in my newest video. When I was editing it the cutaways deleted some footage so I decided to write a blog post and include them all here. 


For foundation I used the Gosh CC Cream Illuminating Foundation in the shade 01 Porcelain


I set it all using Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 003 Peach Glow



For contour I used the Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit, I used the highlighter from the same kit also


For blush I used a MUA Shimmer Kiss Bush in Pink Shimmer Kiss


To fill in my eyebrows I used my Smashbox Pallet I've mentioned before and took the bottom dark brown shade to fill them in



For my eyes I used two colours from the MUA Heaven and Earth Pallet. I used Amber Dunne on my lid and Rit in my crease



I curled my eyelashes using a Revlon eyelash curler and applied a few coats of Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rocking Curves Mascara



I lined my lips using a MUA lip liner in the shade Brooding Plum and filled them in using a lipstick form Barbara Daly in the shade Sugar Cane.




Don't forget to check out the video and subscribe to my channel :) 

Love ya, 
Niamh x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments