Yet Another Update

By 19:18 , , ,

I feel like every blogpost I write is an update post, I apologies for that. As you can probably tell by my lack of content on here recently I'm a bit lost for things to write about. 


As some of you may know I started a YouTube channel back in July, but I had to take a break form that for most of August as I was working and I didn't have time to actually sit down film and edit videos. The same goes for blogposts. 

Fortunately I am now back at University so I finally have a little bit more time on my hands to be able to film and upload. I'm going to try my hardest to keep this blog updated as much as possible too because I really do miss blogging and I don't want to just be focusing on my channel because I started with blogging and I want to continue to do so.

I honestly want to be able to pour my heart, soul and all my energy into my YouTube and blog but I am a student, and I am in my second year of University which for me means that this counts towards my degree when I graduate so I do need to focus a lot on my studies and getting good grades. I will try to keep myself as organised as possible to keep uploading and blogging fairly regularly. I wont be setting any particular schedule for uploads or posts because it's too difficult to commit to anything with my extremely unreliable internet connection, but I will try to have at least one new video and one new blog post every week.

I do apologise for my absence and I promise to try keep updated here and on Youtube. 

It would mean the world to me if you subscribed to my channel.

Love ya,
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments