Get Ready With Me: Wedding Guest

By 03:17 , , , , , ,

Hey guys, today I uploaded a Get Ready With Me video on my YouTube channel (shameless plug ;)) but I realised after editing that I never included any swatches of the products I used so I decided I'd write a blog post including the products I used.

My foundation was my favourite Rimmel Match Perfection in the shade 010 Light Porcelain because I'm the same colour as a ghost :P 

For my eyes I used my Smashbox palette (I don't know the name of it/if it has one).



None of the colours have names but here are the ones I used.


My blush and eyebrow colour was also from the same Smashbox palette.


For lips I went with my favourite colour this summer which is Rimmel's Amethyst Shimmer. I've literally been wearing this lip colour everyday I'm off work since summer started.

That's it for today's post. Don't forget to check out my video :) I hope you all have a great weekend.

Love ya,
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments