One Direction in Croker

By 12:01 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



On Sunday May 25th I went to see One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer in Croke Park, Dublin. I have been waiting to go to a One Direction concert basically since I saw them on X-Factor and fell in love with them but I never had the chance to go, but I'm honestly so glad I waited until now to go because the concert was amazing.



5 Seconds of summer were the supporting act and needless to say they were flawless. I had only recently heard of 5sos through twitter and obviously from them touring with One Direction for the Take Me Home tour and I had listened to a few of their songs on YouTube, but seeing them perform on Sunday made me fall in love with them so much (cue endless fangirling over them now). As a child I was obsessed with the band Busted, and that's who these boys remind me of. I would love for them to come back on their own tour cause they are definitely worth seeing again and again and again.



Please excuse the extra heads in this pic ;)
As was expected when the 1D boys came out on stage the whole place erupted in very high pitched screams. They kicked off the show with Midnight Memories which I feel was the perfect start to the show as it got everyone jumping around and ready for an amazing concert.

The show was unbelievable, the fireworks, streamers and visual effect were second to none, you could tell that everyone who worked on putting the concerts together put their heart and soul into making sure everything went perfectly. They lads were their usual goofy crazy selves messing around on stage but still managing to give a great performance. Here's a few snaps I took from the concert (all these pictures were taken from my phone so the quality isn't the best)

Such a proud moment for Niall selling out Croke Park 3 nights in a row :')



I'm in love with this picture of Niall and the Crowd




The whole thing came and went so quickly it almost doesn't feel like its real. The lads were amazing and I'm so grateful I got the chance to go. (Shout out to Mam and Dad for buying me the ticket for my B-day). I'd love to do it all over again. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you'd like to see more posts of events or things that I do. I will be posting an ootd post tomorrow from this concert.

Love ya,
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments