New Year, New Me

By 22:10

Source: www.weheartit.com

Hey guys, so firstly apologies for not writing a post since November. I had a stressful few weeks coming up to exams as just couldn't get around to writing and then it was Christmas and I wanted to enjoy that with my family so now that's that's all over I want to get back intot writing more posts! :) I hope you all had a great holiday of you celebrate Christmas and if not I hope you're keeping well! 

Today's post is gonna be the usual New Years resolutions and a bit of a recap of 2013. 

So bein honest 2013 probably wasn't the best year for me, my grandfather passed away, I didn't get into the university course that I wanted and I stated to lose contact with some of my old friends. Then in July I made one of the best decisions I've made in a long while and that was to set up my blog and twitter account where I've met some great people and made new friends. So the secon half of my year wasn't too bad but I'm excited and ready to take 2014 by storm and to explore the new challenges that it brings! :) 

Source: www.Weheartit.com

So for me 2014 will be about a few main things. 

Blogging- I need to get my act together and get back into blogging because I want 2014 to be a good year for me to develop and grow my blog. So please leave any suggestions for posts in the comments! :) 

Getting fit- I want to start exercising more as my "Fitness Friday" series where I was supposed to post about my fitness progress failed miserably, and I want to lose weight and get some but fit and healthy again! So starting tomorrow I'm going to start blogilaties again! 

Studying- I need to get  my grades up and back to the way they used to be in school. I start back at university on the 27th so I have to get settled down and focused on my studies. 

Living life- For the last while I feel as though my life has been at a bit of a standstill no I've decide that for 2014 I'm going to go out and live the adventure of life. I'm going to try new things, try to meet new people, and try an have the most amazing and unforgettable year I've ever had! 

I want to thank you all for following me blog and reading my posts and it really does mean so much to me! I hope you have a fantastic new year. 

Love ya, 
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments