This or That Tag

By 11:36

Hey guys, so I took this tag from Kammi's blog, do please go and check out her answers to this tag too! :)

*Google images*



MAKE UP

Blush or Bronzer?
I have to say bronzer, I've got quite a chubby face so I need to be contouring! 

Lip-gloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick all the way! I think it has a nicer feel and looks nicer too! 

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara! I'm not the best at applying eyeliner! :P 

Foundation or Concealer
Foundation. I can live without concealer but not foundation! Its my must have! 

Neutral or Coloured Eye Shadow?
Neutral, I like to go with plain eyes and bright lips usually.

Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow?
Pressed is much easier to use! 

NAILS
OPI or China Glaze?
I've never used China Glaze so i'll have to say OPI! 

Long or Short?
I love love love long nails however I have an awful habit of biting mine.. I'm trying to stop though!

Acrylic or Natural?
Natural of course!

Bright or Dark?
Bright for spring and summer, then darker or red for autumn and winter.

Flower or No Flower?
I love doing designs (when I had long nails) so flower.

BODY
Body Spray or Perfume?
Perfume, it lasts longer! 

Lotion or Body Butter?
Butter its much more luxurious and lovely.

Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash!

LUSH or Other bath companies?
Well I've never used any LUSH products (shock horror), so I'll have to say other..

FASHION
Jean or Sweats?
Jeans mostly but if i'm feeling lazy I'll wear sweats.

Long or Short Sleeves?
Short put if its cold a nice comfy cadri is a must! 

Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses dresses dresses!! I love them!! 

Stripes or Plaid?
Bit of both..

Flip Flops or Sandles?
Flip Flops, they're mush comfier.

Scarves or Hats?
Scarves.. I wear hoodies a lot so if I want a had I just put up my hood! :P  

Studs or Dangley Ear-rings?
Studs for everyday but Dangely for going out!

Necklaces or Bracelets?
Bit of both.. Can't really choose..

Jackets or Hoodies?
Hoodies..

HAIR
Curly or Straight?
I have naturally curly but I prefer straightening it..

Bun or Ponytail?
Bun when I'm at home but Pony when I'm out.

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby Pins.. though I ALWAYS loose them! 

Hair Spray or Hair Gel?
I never use hair gel! Hair spray all the way! 

Long or Short?
Long!!

Light or Dark?
Mines quite dark at the minute but I want to go Ombré in the new year!

Side Sweep or Full on Bangs (Fringe)?
Delicately said sweep.. I had a fringe when I was younger and I don't want one any time soon!

Up or Down?
Down.. I think if you have long hair why wear it up?? Its long for a reason! :P

RANDOM
Rain or Shine?
Shine.. We don't get enough of it in Ireland.

Summer or Winter?
Tough one.. Summer for the weather but Winter for Christmas!

Autumn or Spring?
Autumn.. The trees look prettier.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate chocolate chocolate.. I'm a bit of a chocoholic! ;)

Well that all for this tag! I'm not going to tag any bloggers BUT I want you all to do it and leave your link in the comments below! :) 

Love ya,
Niamh

You Might Also Like

0 comments