Versatile Blogger Awards

By 15:03


Firstly I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to Natalie for nominating me! :) Everyone reading this NEEDS to check out her blog cause she is AMAZING!! :D

How it Works: 
- Display the award certificate on your blog
- Announce your win & thank the blogger who nominated you 
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post & let them know of their nomination with a comment
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself

My Nominations.
Natalie-
Mark-
Kelley-
Jessica-
Kammi-
Molly-
Katie-
Zoe-
 Carissa-
Becka-
Niamh-
Megan-
Kirsty-
Leanne Marie-
Bethany-

Seven Facts About Me:
1.) I've played basketball since I was 9 years old.
2.) I only have 1 brother but I've always wanted a sister too.
3.) I used to do Irish dancing until I was 13.
4.) I had to do my Leaving Cert (Final school exams) twice.
5.) I am now currently studying Business.
6.) I had an obsession with fashion, but by looking in my wardrobe you wouldn't know it.
7.) I first wanted to make a YouTube channel but thought it would be better to start a blog first.



You Might Also Like

0 comments