My Inspirations

By 09:46

As some of you will know from my twitter I have 3 main inspirations in life, all of whom inspired me to set up this blog. These three lovely ladies are Tanya Burr, Zoe Sugg (a.k.a Zoella) and Louise Pentland (a.k.a Sprinkle of Glitter). Some of you may know them through their YouTube channels or blogs but if  you don't i will leave all their links at the end of this post and please go check them out because they are amazing! :)



Now i know i already talked briefly about them in my "My Fangirling Life" post but I wasn't able to go into as much detail as I wanted to as I had others to write about, so this post is just about Tanya, Zoe and Louise! I hope you enjoy!

Tanya Burr.


Tanya is one the most amazing beauty bloggers and YouTubers there is! Her videos are so helpful and are a really good learning point for beginners wanting to learn more about make up. Tanya helped me to experiment more with my make up and to not be afraid to try new styles. Tanya is also one of the most positive people on the internet and always has a smile on her face. Tanya has inspired me to have a more positive outlook on life and to just feel happy in my own skin.


Tanya is a trained beauty artist therefore he make up tutorials are fantabolous! Tanya is an inspiration to me as she has helped me in so many ways. If it weren't for Tanya this blog probable would be non existent, so Tanya if you're reading this, thank you for everything! I will always be grateful for this! 

The other day I was lucky enough for Tanya to notice and favouirte me on Twitter, not only does Tanya now know that I exist, the tweet also contained the link to my blog. Never in a million years did I ever think I or my blog would be noticed. Tanya thank you so so much! You really don't know what it means to me! 

Zoe Sugg

Zoe (a.k.a Zoella) is another one of my favourite people on the internet. She is also another extremely positive happy person. Zoe's videos are very uplifting and never fail to put a smile on my face. Zoe has inspired me to set up the more lifestyle-ish part of my blog along with some beauty parts like "My September Favourites" 

Zoe's Vidoe " Just Say Yes" really inspired me to say yes to more things in my life and to really take advantage of situations while I'm still young and able to o them! Zoe has helped me to be able to step out of my comfort zone and to experience new things in life and to be able to live life to the fullest as much as I possibly can. This is another reason why I set up my blog, originally i wanted to set up a YouTube channel, but I was too afraid to, so instead I decided to set up this blog first and start from here and see where it takes me. 

Louise Pentland.
Louise is simply amazing, words cannot describe how much I love this woman. Louise is such an inspiration to me as she shows that you don't need to be a stick thin girl to be beautiful and fabulous. I feel as though Louise really connects with her audience by answering many questions in her videos and on her blog. You can really tell that the viewers and readers mean so much to Louise. 
Louise shows the "mummy" side to blogging and vloggng, and the benefits of working from home are. Louise has the most beautiful daughter Darcy (a.k.a Baby Glitter) {I'm not going to include a photo of Darcy as she is only 2, but if you do wish to see her check out any of Louise's links below}. Louise is very inspiring to me as I one day hope I can be a great mother to beautiful children just like Louise is, and I hope that I can continue on blogging through my adult life and share my experiences with all of you just like Louise does now. 


I wish I was able to personally thank all 3 of ye wonderful women for everything ye have done for me because there is no way that this blog would be here if it weren't for all of you and I know I have ye to thank for any success that comes out of this blog! I know none of ye are probably going to read this post, but in the off chance that ye do I just want to say that I love ye all so much and Ireally hope one day we can meet and I can thank you in person! Thanks for everything.

Tanya's Links

Zoe's Links

Louise's Links


Thank you guys for reading and please don't forget to follow via email or bloglovin for updates and follow me on twitter @NiamhSecretLife 

*All photos have been taken from either Tanya, Zoe and Louise's Instagram or Vidoes. I only own my screenshotted tweet*

Love ya, 
Niamh x



You Might Also Like

0 comments